What I've recently pinned #1


Hey guys, on pinterest lately I've been loving baking posts and costume ones as halloween is so near... I hope you enjoy these pins and get some inspiration yourself.

Burger cupcakes! Cool!!!: I think I'd use a nutter butter instead of the graham cracker to make the sole part, but cute idea!:














Creative cupcakes!
The shoe cupcakes appeared on my homepage and I couldn't believe how creative they were! So since then I haven't stopped looking at amazing cupcake ideas. In the process of being obsessed I also found these burger ones, I thought it was such a unique idea and had to share it. It has inspired me to do some baking...



Emperor Kuzco | 33 Magical Disney Costumes Guaranteed To Win Halloween:

Halloween costumes!
With halloween only 2 weeks away I've been looking at interesting ideas as to what to dress up and in the process I found this post which was "33 Magical disney costumes". I love these because they are not the obvious characters you would normally pick. They also don't have to be just for halloween which is a bonus. My favourite is definitely Emperor Kuzco but I'm also in love with the Queen of hearts costume.


One of our favorite Halloween looks pulls from an iconic "scary" image: the skull. Using extreme contouring and shadowing, makeup can be used to create an incredibly lifelike skeleton costume. We've put together some of the most stunning skeleton faces we've seen on Instagram — each is totally gorgeous and totally terrifying.:

Halloween Make-up!
One pin I have loved is a post by Popsugar. Halloween can be very expensive so going as a skeleton is great if you're on a budget. The only face paint you need is black and white, and if you cant afford a costume, once again you can just wear black and white or even draw on your own bones. I love all the looks on this post as they are all individual and different. There is definately something to suit everyone and a look for all skill levels.


~~What have you been pinning lately? What are your plans for halloween?







Share:

0 comments