Mini Primark Haul | July 2016















Hi Everyone,


I recently went to primark just to have a quick little look at their summer bits, I mainly wanted to see if they had any summer dresses/skirts as I don't own much summer clothing. I picked up a few bits so thought I would share them with you.


Green Midi Dress £6 - This was one of my favourite purchases of them all. I love this green khaki colour at the moment. It can be dressed up or dressed down and I love the length of it, you can't see it properly in the picture but it ends just below the knee and fits very well.

White Shiffon top £4 - I already own this top in a navy blue that I purchased last year but I love white tops and think this is very dressy and would look very summery with shorts and sandals.

White crop top - I've always thought you can't have too many white tops and I liked that this one had a high neckline.

Sunglasses £2 - Another one of my favourite purchases, I bought these as a spare pair for work but I love them so much I wear them all the time now and have received a few compliments on them as well.

Brown and gold Sandals £4 - I wanted some sandals that I could slip on without worrying about fiddly straps so I thought these would be perfect.

Brown shoes £4 - I needed some ballet shoes that I could wear all year round and thought these were pretty.

Rose gold leaf earrings £1.50 - I just thought these were very pretty for summer and I want to build up my collection of dangly earrings.

Hair Clips £1 - I originally thought these were regular hair grips and I like to stock up as they always go missing, I loved that they came in a little clear case which would be perfect for travelling. However when I got home I realised they were the wrong type! These are ones that you would use for styling rather than pinning hair back, I will make use of the cases thought so it wasn't a complete loss.

Share:

0 comments